NOCHINTZ AND NATURAL RETREATS

Thursday 18 July 2013

I have been wanted to talk about Nochintz interiors project for Natural retreats for quite sometimes, but was waiting to get hold of some nice images of the renovation first. Nochintz is a Manchester based creative studio focused on interior design and branding. I got to know about the firm when they approached me over a year ago about my wall hooks for some of their retail projects; and needless to say that I am thrilled to see some my products being used in such a great renovation job, this time for the Yorkshire Dales retreat.  I really like and appreciate their focus on british design and designers. Love their fresh and contemporary approach to interiors with that vintage touch that I am so fan of. I wouldn't mind a few days of total relaxing time in this part of rural England...
Images by Nochintz and Natural Retreats

1 comment: