NEW SHOP IN TOWN

Monday 8 July 2013

HOT very HOT...I know I shouldn't complain of having such a hot weather in London, but after spending all weekend strolling around the city and jumping on and off busy hot buses I am done...Still I had a great time with my sister, she hasn't been here for almost 7 years and got super excited about our capital. LONDON never stopped surprising me, it is full of life and amazing places, buildings, museums, and super interesting independent shops, cafes, bars, you name it.

Triangle is a new addition to the long list of unique shops that you can find in different areas of the capital. This design-led lifestyle shop is situated in Chatsworth road, now one of of Hackney's must visit destinations, do you know the area? Any other new shops you know about it? leave a comment please so I can talk about them in here. 

1 comment: