UPHOLSTERY PROJECT USING THE NEW FABRICS
Tuesday, 28 May 2013
I have been wanted to do fabric by the meter for quite sometime and I have finally managed to do so, and to try it out I thought this chair project would be the perfect beginning to test the design and the fabric. I got this two mid century chairs for about £60 on my way to Pilates as I instantly got excited about how well they will suit the new fabrics.
Upholstering the chairs is easier than you may think, it has taken me a couple of hours to make one, with the help of Stef, and all you need is a good piece of furniture, some nice fabrics, and a few other things, (as seen in the photos).
I am hoping to use the new chairs in the next photo-shoot, happening this week, pls wish me luck as I am not feeling very inspired right now, maybe it is about time I ask for help on the styling side of things, someone else perspective/eyes will be nice...