SOURCING FABRICS

Friday 22 February 2013


I tend to spend a lot of my time sourcing materials, specially fabrics. I work mainly with linen which is becoming very expensive and difficult to find in the UK at a reasonable price. I tend to get my fabrics online, but recently wanted to explore a famous area in Shepherds Bush called Goldhawk. I have never seen so many fabric shops concentrated in one street. Some of them stocking amazing linens, Liberty's, silks, cottons wools, etc... Although I have to say that after spending hours exploring each of them I came to the conclusion that if you are looking for fabrics to make homewares this is perhaps not the best place to go, but if you are into fashion OMG, don't waste your time, rush there, you are in for a treat.

1 comment:

  1. A mi me encantan los textiles, tanto que soy incapaz de comprar una prenda si al tacto no me gusta, por muy bonita que sea, el tacto manda....

    Por cierto, cerré masdelomismo y abrí algo más colorido

    ReplyDelete