Getting used to Instagram

Saturday 29 September 2012

I do not you guys, but I refuse to get involved with every single media device that happen to enter the market every other year, I am not interested in documenting my life by constantly taken photos of all the things I see, do, or talk about my mundane existence, but at the same time I am contradicting myself by having a facebook, twitter, blog, Pinterest, and now Instagram accounts, haha...I still refuse to dedicate all my spare time to these devices, never the less I have to admit that Pinterest is great for putting together inspiration, facebook for communicating with my family and friends, twitter to find out about events and news, and my dear blog to simply archive my work and the things that interests me. Below photos of some corners of my house, I hope not to get addicted to it and only snap the cat sleeping or playing...

No comments:

Post a Comment