Having fun with mum and friends...

Monday 25 June 2012

Good morning Monday, nice weekend? Hope so, sun has been out, but doesn't feel like proper Summer, rains almost everyday, and feels chilly and very windy, so I guess I would have to wait until October to have some kind of Summer, I am going home for a few weeks, so I can rest, be with boyfriend, and enjoy the good weather...
Last week I went along to the papermash crafting event, 
organised by Lynne from the tea for joy blog and held at the Papered Parlour in Clapham.
Lynne alongside nice Caroline from Patchworkharmony and more friends...
 My mother came along to the event, she really enjoyed it and got to decorated her jar, which is now on her side table by her bed. Below myself with mum, I don't know why we look so serious haha...
 Delicious cup cakes, I took a few home but they never made there, they were eaten on the bus...
 It was very busy, the place had a very cosy and nice atmosphere
 Gorgeous Zeena doing her screen printing workshop

Thanks Lynne for putting together such a nice afternoon, the decoration, the activities, and the people gathered at the papered parlour were great. Nice photos by Michelle of My Creative Photography, thanks for taking this great photos, it makes a different when you have someone talented like her doing the job, I am hopeless when it comes to taken pictures, so thanks again Michelle for the nice shoots, my mum looks great in them.

4 comments:

  1. Seguro que os lo pasasteis bomba!
    Bonitos trabajos.

    Un abrazo Margarita!

    aguamarinaestudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, you were obviously concentrating very hard on your design! Thanks for the post x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tu madre se parece un montón a mi abuela...jo.... es de La Palma, no?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very happy to read this. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable, great post.
    web development

    ReplyDelete