Part 1: Home Show snaps

Sunday 29 January 2012

Hello, Nice weekend? Mine has been a good mix of friends, coffee and cake and work, it has got very cold in London, so I am pleased I have been able to stay at home, working and relaxing. I just wanted to post some images of the Home show, I will be doing a second part post, with images of my stand, some more amazing designers and the show. I have not stopped since the show finished and need some time to organise the photos and blog about the event and many other things. Did you attend Home? It was fantastic!! I tell you more soon, leave you with a good selection of work from the different designers, who exhibited near me. Thanks you guys, for making the experience more fun and interesting!.

 Fancy making some sand castle? creative products by Gavin from Green&Blue

Beautiful and bold new rug from Michelle Mason 

Lovely textiles and stand from the stylish Scottish designer Clare Nicolson

Gorgeous felt rugs, blankets, cushions and marble effect fabrics by Petra for room 39

Thinking of taken part in a trade show yourself? Here I found some interesting reading, with good tips and plenty of advice. Via another very good post at Designsponge.

No comments:

Post a Comment