Wedding favors from chocolate creative

Monday 5 September 2011

Wedding season is still on, or at least it seems in the UK, some of my friends are getting married very soon, and I need to start thinking of what to wear, dress, shoes, etc...loose some kilos to fit in the dress haha...I cried in the last wedding I attended, my friends' Emily and Tom got married a few months ago, in a beautiful and cheerful event, my first Jewish wedding and I hope not the last. The rabbi was very friendly and kept making jokes all the way through the ceremony, and we danced to past midnight. Events to remember and photos to share, makes me very happy to see my friends getting hitched and be able to be there to share that moment with them, Claire if you are reading this, I hope to make it to your wedding in Thailand too!! So seeing my deer lavender sachet in the pages on Cosmopolitan bridal latest issue, has put a smile on my face. The sachet is already on its way to a wedding in Scotland, I hope they send me photos so I can see how it looked in the event. When time allow, I will develop the wedding favors, decor range and bespoke service, thanks cosmo bride for having us in your last issue!

8 comments:

  1. Realmente no soy mucho de bodas, pero ese saquito de lavanda haría que fuera más contenta si me lo regalaran....jijijijiji

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations getting into the magazine thats great news. i have a give away over on my blog pop on over, become a follower & leave a message to be entered

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations getting into the magazine thats great news. i have a give away over on my blog pop on over, become a follower & leave a message to be entered

    ReplyDelete
  4. Felicidades! Qué bueno que salgan cosas tuyas!
    Es genial!
    Un besito (Tu casa me ENCANTÖ)
    Gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  5. me encanta! felicidades por que te publicaran! besitos xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gracias por pasarte por aquí.
    He visitado tu tienda y me parecen geniales las cosas que haces, felicidades.
    Un beso.
    Gudulina.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just discovered your blog, its so lovely! Congrats with the magazine piece :) And I adore your shop too. Wishing you a lovely day. Kathryn x

    ReplyDelete