Gosto design & lifestyle shop

Tuesday 28 June 2011

I could easily spend big part of my time visiting design, antique, lifestyle, second hand, you name it, shops. In the past I have looked for premises around where I live to open my own shop, where to sell my handmade products alongside other gorgeous treats, together with restored furniture mixed with new pieces by independent designers, next to a organic cafe, with homemade cakes and a studio where to work. Maybe one day I will come across the perfect space whether, it is back in Gran Canaria or here in London, I will see... Gosto is a perfect example of a well designed shop that stock a balance selection of established brands and beautiful products from new designers. The shop is run by Sonia and is located in a town called Blaricum just outside Amsterdam, I think I will be a regular if I was near by, the shop blog is a treat for decor and products ideas, one of my favorites is the red version of the E25-socket lamp rood by Muuto. Do you have a favorite shop/shops where you live?

(images gosto shop)

6 comments:

  1. Bueno, como me encanta esta tienda!!! La sacamos en el focus en el que sales tú!!! :) Mil besitos Marga!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. puedo visualizar en mi cabeza la tienda con la que sueñas, con un rincón idóneo para cada uno de tus artículos, donde pudieran resaltar.
    la de las imágenes, otra muestra de buen gusto.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Margarita, what a lovely surprise! Muchas gracias for the nice words! Funny... I was exploring bigcartel this afternoon and stumbled at your shop and now I read your comment at my blog.... A happy coincidence! You make really nice products! I love everything at your shop! I'll keep following, and keep the good work! Regards. Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Margarita. Thanks for sharing so many nice places, shops, ideas. Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cuties!

    http://anmarkdesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete