Decorate the book

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Decorate already my favorite interiors book!

Arianna recently asked me what 5 things I can't live without, and my answers were: my family/ boyfriend/friends/cat, the SUN, beach, chocolate and interiors magazines and books. So imaging how happy I am to have in my hands the book Decorate, from authors Holly Becker from Decor8, who I had the privilege of meeting on Tuesday at a press breakfast in the delicious Kopapa cafe in London, and Joanna Copestick. The book is a 'must', full of amazing photos, showing real homes, ideas and great quotes, I can't say much as it will be published on the 24th of March, I can only say that it has became my favorite interiors book so far, so from here I thanks to the whole decorate team, for making and extraordinary book that will help people to get more in touch with their own homes. It comes to show you don't have to be an interior designer to enjoy decorating and be able to create a personal, tasteful and enjoyable home!

My diary is filling very quick!! I love it, I can't be still, specially when it comes to my business, a lot of things are happening, although sells have been very slow, in terms of projects, new products development, wholesale accounts, and events can't complain. I am very lucky to be able to do what I love the most, and make other's people houses look and feel more beautiful! Who is going to the Birmingham Spring Fair? I am excited, never been, apparently it is the biggest in the country, and my mugs would be on dispayed, nice!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Margarita! Thank you so much for this kind review of my first book, it warms my heart to know that you are enjoying it and find inspiration from both the photos and text. It was so nice to meet you earlier this week in London, I felt very honored that you'd come out to meet me so thank you for making my day so nice and special. Memories of that morning will stay with me always. :) xo

    ReplyDelete