Next step is to mix some inks that match what I have seen and like. Difficult task as sometimes I don't get it right straight away. You see, I don't tend to measure the pigments and binder so I get different results every time I mix inks for the same color, resulting in a few headaches and sometimes happy mistakes!
Above is an image showing the different tones of green I get, I print till I get the exact color I want. This stage is quite fun, I get to experiment and play around with different fabrics, designs and colors.
This retro scandinavian pot I found in a second hand shop in Norwich, has been one of the main sources of inspiration for this colors, I LOVE it.
And the final result, the cushion already made and styled!!
I have spent a few hours taken these photos in the living room, I could spend days styling the products or just things around the house. I am not a good photographer, but my new cannon camera is a great help, plus a bit of sun that decided to come out for me this morning.
Love this movie, so my friend, who works at the cinema gave the original poster, plus the dried flowers, the colors are amazing!