Craft Central show...

Thursday 23 September 2010

I am still recovering from yesterday's ONE DAY DESIGNER SELL show at Craft central. It was so nice to be there, and a very good experience. I was very lucky to have my stall next to very nice designers/makers, (always make a difference when you are surrounding by great people who keeps inspiring me)....met lovely people who came to the show, made some good contacts and sells. I was very pleased to have launched the new mugs, eco bags and tea towels, worked so hard to have them ready for that day, and was very pleased to see them on display. Special thanks to Craft central staff, Hazel, Sarah, Tessa and Michael for their support and help!!

Here are some images of the show, If you missed it this year, I strongly recommend a visit to next's year event, this shows are a great opportunity to get unique quality products for your home or yourself.

cocolatecreative – the new products would be for sale from next week



















4 comments:

  1. great stuff....love your new bags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me encanta sus nuevos cojines y las taza's !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ay!A mi no me dio tiempo a ir :(!
    Gracias por este resumen, que suerte vivir en tan maravillosa ciudad...

    ReplyDelete
  4. pero bueno y donde estaba yo!!!!! ;) la verdad es que tb se hizo en Amsterdam y me fue imposible en 5 días a hacer todo... que suerte!!!!!! tenías razón me hubiera encantado...

    por lo de la fotito de mi blog, sería un placer!!!! ten en cuenta que es un 20% de mi casa :) si lo vieras ahora... se me cae la baba, es un mueble tan agradecido que en cuanto le metes una flor plaf, resurge!

    besitos mil

    ReplyDelete