Testing my new camera...

Thursday 20 May 2010

Just when I needed it the most my old camera decided to stop working, I guess she was tired of being used all the time...Not having a camera has proved difficult, you see, running a blog and being a designer who has to do a bit of everything, a camera is like a third hand to me, so after much consideration on what to get and how much money I could spent, I head to the shop with the firm idea of getting a reasonable cheap camera and left with the best and most expensive one of its range, how I managed to do this, is still a mystery to me. Here are some samples of my first photos taken with the new camera, I have to learn so much, and practice, practice, but I am quite happy with this images, what do you think?

Un día mi cámara de fotos decidió que no quería trabajar más y se me murio...asi que después de varios meses sin una, decidí ir a comprame una nueva, con la firme idea de comprar algo barato, y no se como salí de la tienda sin un duro y con la más cara de su serie, eso si con unos nervios por haber dejado tanto dinero detrás...Asi que hoy he estado provandola, tengo que aprender y practicar muchísimo, pero estas primera fotos me gustan lo suficiente como para pensar que hice bien en gastarme las perras y en confiar en mi elección, que feliz soy con mi nueva cámara!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment