I dream with a view like this

Friday 21 May 2010

This is how I picture my dream house back in Gran Canaria. I would like to get a piece of land and build a very simple house full of big windows, and open to the nature. After being in London for 12 years and not being able to enjoy the SUN and the open space as much as I would like, when thinking of a place back in the islands, this is how I see myself living, a very simple life, with a garden, a few animals and of course my Internet connection!! Have a great weekend, SUN is out and feels very warm and pleasant, lets enjoy the simple things in life!!
Esta foto resume como me gustaria vivir cuando regrese a mi Gran Canaria querida,  quiero comprar un terrenito, y construir una casa muy sencilla, llena de ventanas muy grandes que abran la casa a la naturaleza. Despues de 12 anos en Londres, sin poder disfrutar del SOL y de la naturaleza, solo deseo, un lugar tranquilo, con un jardin, unos cuantos animales y por supuesto coneccion a Internet!! Que tengan un buen fin de semana, y disrfuten de las cosas sencillas de la vida, asi lo hare, el SOL esta luciendo y me siento llena de energia!!

Photo via Per Gunnarsson

4 comments:

  1. beautiful house! sounds like we have the same dream, Glenn and I would love to build our own house in the sun and it would certainly have lots of windows and open to the elements - just not sure where though (although we do love the canary islands - it's where we met).

    ReplyDelete
  2. ojalá la consigas, en Canarias, y con tu tiendecita de cojines... Sería Perfecto! Besitos y buen fin de semana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything about this house is amazing! Truly dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This beautiful house could be anywhere - Scotland; Sweden; Ontario, Canada!
    It reminds me so much of lake cottages in Ontario.
    I, like you, miss the sunny days at the water's edge. I can imagine myself there, just as you can imagine yourself in a house like this one.
    SO beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
    xxx
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete