Skonahem magazine online

Wednesday 24 February 2010

I visit Emma's design blog every day for my dose of dream interiors, and is in her site that I found the Skonahem magazine online. A place full of great interiors and ideas, one of my favorites is this house, specially this room. I love the contrast between the white theme and this decayed wall and wood floor, the frames are quite a feature as well, overall a very inspiring house!!

Mi visita diaría al blog de Emma, se ha convertido en una costumbre, su blog es pura inspiración, y es en él donde encontré la revista Skonahem. Esta casa es un ejemplo de los interiores que muestran en esta página. Me atraen sus blancos en contrastes con la decandencía de la pared y el suelo de madera, junto a los marcos en la pared.






No comments:

Post a Comment