Cute house by Ngoc Ming ngo

Friday 26 February 2010

Just came back from my Nordic Walking in the park, I am in love with this sport!! So needed after all week seating on a chair. So now off to cook some nice Spanish food for my friends who are coming around for dinner. I leave you for the weekend with this cute house of French fashion designer Daniel Jasiak, the photos were taken by the talented Ngoc Ning Ngo, who's portfolio online made dreamt about the house I would love to live in if I had the money...

Acabo de volver de mi Nordic Walking en el parque, me encanta caminar, sobre todo después de pasar toda la semana sentada. Pasaré el resto del día preparando la casa y cocinando para mis amigas que vienen más tarde, así que los dejo con estas fotos preciosas del fotógrafo Ngoc Ning Ngo. Menudo talento, su portfolio me ha hecho soñar sobre la casa que me gustría tener si tuviera el dinero...




4 comments:

  1. wow, this is beautiful! I love the first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sisisi, yo he pensado lo mismo, pero por otro lado esa foto me gusta! ¿cómo estas? ¿más tranqui?

    Mil besitos y feliz día!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡¡¡Mucho ánimo!!! NOsotros también estamos de cierre... así que no sabes cuanto te entiendo! Te tengo que hacer unas preguntitas sobre chocolate creative, pero en unos días , en cuanto esté tranquila...

    Besitos mil y suerte!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful interiors - dreaming on. Where do you find all these amazing things to feature here?!

    Amelia.x

    ReplyDelete