Chocolate Creative being featured....

Friday 12 February 2010

I got a very nice surprise when gay from Idreamisaw blog sent me and email letting me know she has featured some of my designs in her cushion's selection. She has got very good taste, some of the designs in here are my favorites and her beautiful website is a must for finding gorgeous things...

Me hace muy feliz cuando mis cojines salen en diferentes blogs, sobre todo cuando lo hacen en sites como Idreamisaw. Gay tiene muy buen gusto y el blog esta lleno de cosas presiosas...




And double surprise as on the same day I got another email from Georgia from the British wedding blog 'Before the big day' telling me about her feature on valentine's gifts and the inclusion of my Stitch cross heart cushion and Love tea towel.

Doble sorpresa ya que Georgia del blog 'Before the big day' mencionó mi cojín en su selectión de regalos para el día de Valentín.

Thanks ladies for featuring my work!! and keep up with the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment