Tea time at the Xmas market in Truman...

Monday 30 November 2009

...There is so much going on in London right now, Xmas markets and fairs popping up in all parts of the city, all of them full of amazing designers and handmade craft. I don't really buy in hight streets shops, specially if I am looking for especial gifts or things for my home or myself, so perfect timing to go shopping!!

Yesterday I visited the Eco Design Fair and Xmas market in the 1st floor of the Truman Brewery. I was overwhelmed with the amount of stalls and nice goodies I saw, plenty to choose from, there is even a section dedicated to vintage clothing!! I am looking forward to come back to this little tea place, in the Xmas market, they had delicious cakes and tea, just what I needed after such a wet and busy weekend...I will tell you more about my Saturday mini trip to Brussels soon...By the way i will be at the Xmas market from the 10-13, so come and say hello!!


No comments:

Post a Comment