Quick Brown Fox of Dulwich...

Sunday 20 September 2009

Quick Brown Fox of Dulwich is the London-based home of uber-stylish, 100% cotton fitted cot and cot bed sheets run by Heather, who I happen to meet a while ago when I was doing my Saturday shopping in East Dulwich. I saw her lovely colorful patterns from the distance and decided to approach her stall at Northcross Road, (she is there every first Saturday of the month). 
We started to talk about our work and ideas, and I felt an instant connection with her visions, and her down to earth attitude. I love her fab selection of retro inspired prints in cosy winter flannels, (bland cot sheets can be banished forever). Quick Brown Fox are also stockists of the award-winning ErgoPouch Organic Quited Cotton sleeping bags




No comments:

Post a Comment