BOBOHO and the talented Tracy Nors

Monday 10 August 2009

Tracy contacted me a while ago about having my work featured in her website Boboho, little I know I was going to se so much talented in one place. We share the same interest in vintage finds and have similar taste when it comes to interiors (for what I can appreciate in her photos). I feel I have to show a bit of everything she does, starting from her beautiful house, amazing collection of vintage toys, paper-mache creations and doll projects.

I love a white space that is relaxing and calm, it is the perfect background to start playing with color, and the way she has done, is very clever. This green bench reminds me of the houses I saw in Brazil, or it could be in the Caribean, the same with the color boxes, the flowers fabric, the red chair and collection of boxes and other pieces. 






Her vintage toys collection is impressive and the way she arrange them very sweet, she obviously has a thing for dolls!! Wait and see her Vintage Doll House...










THE VINTAGE DOLLS HOUSE
(Photography project involving 1950's dolls and interior, photo manipulation and hand tinting)

I LOVE the humor in this pieces, the dolls look as if they were doing the everyday house work and being very domestic, but really it is nothing ordinary about this dolls, they are quite unique,  in fact I have never seen anything like it, surrealist and a lot of fun!! 

I will post more about Tracy's work tomorrow, I hope her work inspires you as much as it does to me. Good night!!






3 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! How big are this doll houses?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy and Jesper have an amazing home, i have been inspired. Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love to see pictures of the family enjoying their stunning home to really make it come to life. Love you all x

    ReplyDelete