Woof! Woof!

Monday 27 July 2009

My daughter just told me she wanted to go to bed (she does this by sticking her bum in the air in a down dog pose) so I thought I'd take this rare opportunity to write a little post about two magnificent online shops.

The first has the most brilliant name 'Steptoe's Dog' and is a treasure trove of vintage goodies from clothes to kitchen paraphenalia via costume jewellery and accessories






...and so to continue the canine theme is the fabulous Whippet Grey, an utterly lovely shop whose buyers take great pains to chose a wide variety of homeware including children's toys, garden and kitchenware, decorations and rare finds. The one thing that links them all is the quality in craftsmanship and detail. Unfortunately I can't take any photos off their site as it's flash but I leave you with a picture of their whippet and urge you to take a look at the catalogue and blog

No comments:

Post a Comment