Have a nice Sunday evening...

Sunday 12 July 2009

What a great day!! I love being at home, working in my house and my textiles, (I have been printing some cushions), blogging about what I saw yesterday, cooking nice food, and now hoping to chill out!! I leave yo for the day with some pictures of my living room.

I got this deer ornament at a dealers shop in Camden Passage, (I will make a proper post about him soon) yesterday, I have been looking for something similar for ages, and could not believe my luck when I saw it. It complements the Cameos cushion very well!!

Have a great evening!!




3 comments:

  1. it does perfectly complement your pillows:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a bit creepy above the child's dress! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time here. Really like your pillows;)

    ReplyDelete