DEGREE SHOWS TIME...

Thursday 4 June 2009

Show's time...Kate already posted about the Degree show at Swansea University.  This time of the year is so busy as all the Degree's  Show around the city start happening. One of the first ones to open their doors is the Surface Design Show, at the London College of Communication. I used to study there Graphic design and Printmaking, and it is where I first learned screen printing.  After seeing their Degree Show on Monday I am considering to go back and do some pattern design for ceramics, they have very good facilities and run 1 year course that suits people like myself who are already busy working  and don't have much time to dedicate to full time courses!!

I will be posting soon some images from very talented new textile and surface designers that I met at the Show.  For more information about courses and Degree shows, visit the University of Arts London website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment